In order to meet the requirements of the General Data Processing Regulations it is important that we make the following information available to you in relation to the processing of personal data.
Identity of the data controller
Your data is processed by Medilogic Limited. The data protection officer can be contacted at MedilogicDataProtectionOfficer@medilogic.com.
The purpose of the processing and the lawful basis for the processing
On the rare occasions we do process any data, it is the information we require from you in order to provide you with the service you are contracting with us to provide. The lawful basis under which we process data is “Contract” as the data is required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
The legitimate interests of the controller or third party, where applicable
We would only use your personal data to enable us provide the required service. We do not use your personal data for marketing purposes as we do not do any direct marketing.
Any recipient or categories of recipients of the personal data Your personal data is processed exclusively by Medilogic Limited. None of your personal data is passed to third parties.
Retention period or criteria used to determine the retention period
We retain your personal data for the duration of the time we are providing the service plus an additional 18 months from completion. After this period your personal data is destroyed.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
• The right to be informed about how your personal data is processed
• The right to access your personal data and supplementary information.
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• The right to have your personal data rectified.
• The right to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data
• The right to erasure of your personal data
• The right to request your personal data be sent to you in a portable format
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data
Possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data.
Without the provision of your personal data when required, we may be unable to provide you with the service you require.